|Current Users of LSGRG2
Private and public sector organizations that have purchased LSGRG2 are:
- Shell Development Co.
- Standard Oil Co. (Ohio) now BP
- Standard Oil Co. (Indiana)
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Johnson and Johnson, Inc.
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Kobe Steel Co. (Japan)
- Marubeni Electronics (Japan)
- Royal Bos Kalis (shipbuilding and construction, Holland)
- Banco de Mexico
- Marathon Oil Co.
- Texaco, Inc.
- US Army Applied Technology Laboratory
- Celanese Chemical Co.
- Shell Research Laboratory, Holland
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Waterways Experiment Station
- Martin Marietta Energy Systems Inc.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Honeywell Canada Ltd.
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg Waterways Experiment Station
- General Mills, Inc.
- Petrosar Ltd.
- Research Triangle Institute
Companies that have leased LSGRG2 are:
- Texas Eastman Co.
- Shell Research Laboratory - Holland
- Honeywell Process Systems Division
- Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc.
- Bell Telephone Laboratories
- Southern California Gas Co.
- Digital Equipment Corporation
Others who have used LSGRG2 in consulting projects include:
- The World Bank
- Raytheon Submarine Signal Division
- Dresser Industries
In addition, GRG2 has been purchased by 127 universities and nonprofit research organizations worldwide.
LSGRG2 is also used within larger software systems. These systems, and the companies which market and/or use them are:
- Excel - Microsoft - spreadsheet system
- Sonar Array Design System - Naval Undersea Systems Center
Many of these systems are described on this site. In each case, GRG2 is a critical system component. The total number of user organizations is over 200, mostly Fortune 500 companies.